Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And again Beta Comes to an end.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delacroix

Delacroix

And again Beta Comes to an end. Empty
PostSubject: And again Beta Comes to an end.   And again Beta Comes to an end. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:08 am

Some interesting thoughts from this beta.

PVP seems awsome, even tho we didn't get a taste PVP on a large scale, we did have some interesting small battles (3v3, 4v4). But it was really fun tho. We also recruited a few more members into the guild and got them into the forum. I got my Ranger to 20, and started lvling a Gladiator to 12.

At 19 the ranger becomes a contender with it's new skills , untill then it's super hard to quest soloing. Morhiem looks like a cool zone, and thats where all my PVP happened. Elyos happened to get there somehow, not sure how lol.

But all in all it was good beta, sad that these characters will be whiped, but oh well.

Next Beta JUL31-AUG3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/delacroixx
Sweetheart

Sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: And again Beta Comes to an end.   And again Beta Comes to an end. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm pretty bummed out my Gladiator's gonna be wiped :( I got attached to her xD

I didn't even get to PVP :( had to watch my brother PVP :P He was able to get to 20 faster (being a Spiritmaster) than I was on my Gladiator. I think it has a lot to do with him not sleeping during the betas >.>; I got stuck close to 17 -_-;

I've been bored with no Aion to play.
Back to top Go down
Delacroix

Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: And again Beta Comes to an end.   And again Beta Comes to an end. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:07 am

lol yeah, we've all been bored too, were lvling noobs in WoW together lol just to kill time.

boooooring.....

AION <345678
Back to top Go down
Sweetheart

Sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: And again Beta Comes to an end.   And again Beta Comes to an end. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 pm

I have avoided WoW like the plague xD... Someone convinced me to try it once, I did, and then uninstalled it promptly after ;P

At least Aion will be back before I know it. I'll be happy when the threat of losing all my items is gone -_-; Although I tend to horde, so at least this is gonna get rid of the junk I kept.
Back to top Go down
Delacroix

Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: And again Beta Comes to an end.   And again Beta Comes to an end. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:59 pm

rofl,

nobody plays wow because they want to. that's for sure Smile

so wut other MMO's do u play sweatheart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And again Beta Comes to an end.   And again Beta Comes to an end. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And again Beta Comes to an end.
Page 1 of 1